You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Windows 10 Newbie here - Can someone point me to a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts for AP Windows?

I'm doing fairly well learning AP but I miss the keyboard shortcuts I used (and am still using) when working in PS CC. I have the Affiniti Photo Workbook and have pored over the shortcuts there. I've looked at the downloadable shortcuts for Windows. None of those sources provide all the shortcuts I'm hoping are available. I've learned about two dozen shortcuts, but I've been used to many more in PS CC. The ones which I "need" right now  are those for Highlights/Shadows, Brightness/Contrast, Curves, Exposure, Vibrance, and Color Balance. I'm sure there are others which aren't springing into mind at the moment. 

@bill hansen: You can see all of them in the Keyboard Shortcuts section of your Affinity Preferences.

Or, perhaps easier, try here.

[Note that using Preferences you can also see items which you could set shortcuts for, but which don't currently have one assigned. I think the other listing just shows the ones that are assigned by default, not everything that could have one.]

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 hour ago, bill hansen said:

The ones which I "need" right now  are those for Highlights/Shadows, Brightness/Contrast, Curves, Exposure, Vibrance, and Color Balance. I'm sure there are others which aren't springing into mind at the moment. 

Most of the keyboard shortcut preferences are categorized by where they appear on the menus, so for example since the New Adjustment Layer & New Live Filter choices appear on the Layer menu in the Photo Persona, if you set the first popup in the preference to "Photo" & the second one to "Layer" you can scroll through the list displayed in that same order to find the ones you want to set shortcuts for, something like this:
1742148406_Photo.Layerprefs.jpg.163e405e9d83c4a02ca7762881f05254.jpg

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Hmmmm - I am probably not understanding what either of you are recommending. When I go through either of your recommendations, I see only a very few shortcuts, but I've already stumbled upon forty four shortcuts - I even stumbled upon one for HSL, so I know there must be more of them.

What I am hoping for at the moment are shortcuts to the things I mentioned in my original post to this thread -  Brightness, Exposure, Color Balance, Curves, Vibrance. If there are not shortcuts to these, that's okay - just tell me. Thanks.

2 hours ago, bill hansen said:

What I am hoping for at the moment are shortcuts to the things I mentioned in my original post to this thread -  Brightness, Exposure, Color Balance, Curves, Vibrance.

Look at the screenshot in my post just above yours. the 4th item from the top is Exposure, 7th is Brightness/Contrast, 9th is Curves, 12th is Color Balance, & there are others if you scroll farther down. To create a keyboard shortcut for any of them, click in the field on the right & type the keys you want to assign to that item.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

If you go to the Affinity help files inside the app. Help menu > Help (or F1) and search for ‘keyboard shortcuts’ every single keyboard shortcut (dozens of them) is listed in there, arranged in the same order as the top menu bar.

There are no shortcuts to the ones you asked for (except Ctrl + M for Curves)

It is very easy to add your own though. Go to Edit > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts and the various Adjustments are in the Layers section of the second dropdown menu, as is shown in the screenshot posted by @R C-R

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Would these help?

Take a look here: https://affinityspotlight.com/article/downloadable-affinity-keyboard-shortcut-cheat-sheets/ and download the windows versions.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thanks to everyone who replied. Toltec had the answer I needed. The list in the Help files showed me what I need to know. After I learn the program much better, I'll try to create shorcuts for the edits I use often but which are not available in Edit/Preferences/Layers in my copy of AP.