You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Smooth Tool?

Hello all, first of all, I am new to Affinity Designer and don't know all the ins and outs yet, so please forgive me if I am asking about something that may be already possible (please feel free to enlighten me if I am showing my ignorance)...

SMOOTH TOOL

One thing I often want to do is smooth out my vector lines - perhaps I have combined a couple of objects - via 'Add' - and now want to smooth out any hint of a join between them...OR...

Maybe my lines aren't quite as flowing as I want them to be, but rather than modifying each individual spline or node it would be nice to have a 'smoothing' tool or brush that can be applied along the line to smooth things out more quickly.

YES - I am a former Adobe Illustrator user and this idea is based on that exact same tool available in this programme. But none the less I feel it would be a handy little effect to be able to call upon.

Again, if I have missed a similar effect that is in AD somewhere, I apologise.

All the best,

Steve