You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In my personal opinion, the text isn’t very well placed in the wooden frame.. I think it’s way to close to the frame edge, and the space between the top text and the rest is way too much. 

The beige part (bottom right corner) takes way too much attention and makes the text and the pictures disappear. 

For me, the design, even the “nails” (if it is) in the logo, disappear a little in the crowd. 

I don’t usually go and fix my nails tho, but I’m not sure I would choose this place, if I did.. 

business cards looks alright tho :-) 

1 hour ago, 276ccm said:

And at last.. why is this the only line without capital letter? 

If it is a continuation of the previous text, I think it should be more close.. 

but as I said, I don’t understand what is says :-) 

FB2BB11F-7D4E-4EA3-9143-1FD42A52B6F4.jpeg

I think that that image is an older version of the sign. If you look at the image at the very top of the thread, you can actually see the letter being in capital already.

5 hours ago, Frozen Death Knight said:

I think that that image is an older version of the sign. If you look at the image at the very top of the thread, you can actually see the letter being in capital already.

Yeah this photoshop plan is small capital. But i send it print i corrected :) 

7 hours ago, 276ccm said:

In my personal opinion, the text isn’t very well placed in the wooden frame.. I think it’s way to close to the frame edge, and the space between the top text and the rest is way too much. 

The beige part (bottom right corner) takes way too much attention and makes the text and the pictures disappear. 

For me, the design, even the “nails” (if it is) in the logo, disappear a little in the crowd. 

I don’t usually go and fix my nails tho, but I’m not sure I would choose this place, if I did.. 

business cards looks alright tho :-) 

The logo design idea is the flower because the name “bellis” latin word it means daisy flower. :) thanks for youre feedback i want to learn because i want to better and better designer :)