You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nik Plugins

Mine seem to be pretty much OK. This is maximized on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Used Silver Efex Pro 2 (Prior DxO takeover) for the test.

Are your Windows fonts set to standard size?

Annotation 2018-12-29 100131.gif

Asus ROG Strix G17 Notebook:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.80 GHz with Radeon Vega Graphics | 32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gfx | 2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2 3x4 | Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22623.870

Thanks for the reply Dave.  Fonts are standard size.  The Affinity fonts are fine, just not the Nik fonts when accessed from Affinity.  I have the new DxO version.  No problem with the DxO Nik fonts when accessed from an old version of PS, CaptureOne or On1, only in Affinity Photo.

Dave

@ddill

I also have the DXO version of Nik, running AP 1.6.5.123 and the latest beta, under Win 10 1803.  I don't experience the problem of small font and preview panels, so it would seem this is something specific to your computer.  :(

Just as a test, I tried dragging the left and right edges of the plugin window, but that simply shrank the image (centre) window and left the side panels untouched.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.