You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

MEDUSA illustration (AD file available)

Michelangelo_

Hi to everyone! 

This is a personal project, the illustration was made by my daughter and I redrew it to AD.
Maybe it can be useful, to have new examples on optimizing the project using the lines; the project is just 450kb (see the  outline view).in this project I used very few forms. many objects are just lines with different types of hatching. The Dash line is a powerful tool in AD and allows me to create interesting objects.

I thank AffinityTeam for the amazing job on the selections and the snap tools, in AI I use a lot more time and I do not have the same result. (it's one of the reasons why I left AI for AD).

Moreover I also did an animated version using Hype and I discovered that the new vector tools (in the current Beta) are very similar to AD!! (also the SVG source). So, I decided to share this file because even the animation was much appreciated :) and I hope  you like it.

It would be great to use AD to draw Hype shapes and animate the AD file, probably the only missing tool to kill Adobe definitively :)

medusa_jpg.jpg

wirefram.jpg

Download AD file: medusa.afdesign.zip

Michelangelo

BTW, Another project with AD file: Isometric Mock-up