Hi,

Add vector transform to text layer (keep the text so that it can still be edited). It will be nice in Designer too, i was surprised to not find this there (and a "vectorize text" function in Designer too).

I cannot find any quick way to mirror horizontally / vertically a single layer, only the full document.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:42 AM, CFou said:

Add vector transform to text layer (keep the text so that it can still be edited).

I'm not sure what you mean by that. What kind of transform do you want to do?

I cannot find any quick way to mirror horizontally / vertically a single layer, only the full document.

Perhaps Arrange > Flip Horizontal or Arrange Flip Vertical? Also, for many kinds of objects, you can flip/mirror them by dragging one of the nodes. E.g., drag the left node straight across and past the right node to flip horizontal. Or the top node down past the bottom node to flip vertical.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.270 Beta

perfect for flip :)

i mean by text vector transform to warp text in a vector shape you can draw and adjust (Photoshop as a limited version with the warp for text layer, while Illustrator can do better with any shape then integrated to psd). Here's a sample from adobe's help :

image.png.cdfccd8660df94c8feca57896ced2fe6.png