You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hmm.  Okay, I LOVE the texture and lighting.  This is a great image!  Now I'm not that great with drawing cars myself (never something I have actively pursued drawing) but I can see a bit why you might find the angle of the front bumper wonky, and it might be a fairly easy fix depending on how you've set up your image.  :-)  It does give the car character so it's not a bad thing (push it even more!), but here we go . . .

*cough*

You're going to think I'm crazy after seeing my markup.  I hope you don't mind that I traced lightly over your image in another program to do this. 

post-3796-0-92178800-1428290263_thumb.jpeg

Hmm.  Okay, I LOVE the texture and lighting.  This is a great image!  Now I'm not that great with drawing cars myself (never something I have actively pursued drawing) but I can see a bit why you might find the angle of the front bumper wonky, and it might be a fairly easy fix depending on how you've set up your image.  :-)  It does give the car character so it's not a bad thing (push it even more!), but here we go . . .

*cough*

You're going to think I'm crazy after seeing my markup.  I hope you don't mind that I traced lightly over your image in another program to do this. 

Yes, The mistake I made was not to put in those lines in to begin with and went full freehand which works for monsters. Anyhow why use another program ;)

post-865-0-58351400-1428308486_thumb.png

Yep, Affinity is great for a lot of things.  I often forget about the pixel aspect though, because I'm so happy with exploring the vector . . . :-)  Also I really like the pen tools and pencil effects in Art Rage so I tend to use that for a hand-drawn feel and then work on those drawings in Affinity on a separate layer.  Which is not to say the entire thing couldn't have been drawn in Affinity!