You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem affinity photo for iPad 6 2018

there are so many features that are not active for affinity photo on my iPad 2018, even though I bought an affinity designer for the iPad 2018, but it works well, and unfortunately not for affinity photos, it's really very many inactive features, such as selection, liquify, etc ... until I couldn't count it, and I was confused because it didn't match my expectations, sorry for the developer affinity photo ipad software, because I said it honestly ... hopefully there will be a better change in the future

Your comment is very Interesting Tafrichy because I have exactly the opposite experience.  I have been using Affinity Photo on my new iPad Pro 12.5" 2018 w/ Apple Pencil and have created a pano with 6 raw image (105) mb total, have created  Focus Merge with 3 raw images, an HDR merge with 3 raw images as well as just images adjustments on individual raw images. Have used most of the tools and filters, macros et al. And have produced some amazing photos.  I have also done, albeit slower, the same processes on a 1st gen iPad Pro with Apple Pencil again creating amazing images.  

Not sure what your point is but perhaps you should view some of the amazing videos that serif has produced to learn how to use this awesome app.  

Same here, Photo and Designer on iPad 2018 and Apple pencil. Everything works perfectly, selection, liquify and other filters work fine. 

It's a little weird to read such a post from a new member submitting it's first post, complaining about things we never heard of..... maybe he is from the "dark side".....

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

On 12/26/2018 at 8:04 PM, Tafrichy said:

there are so many features that are not active for affinity photo on my iPad 2018, even though I bought an affinity designer for the iPad 2018, but it works well, and unfortunately not for affinity photos, it's really very many inactive features, such as selection, liquify, etc ... until I couldn't count it, and I was confused because it didn't match my expectations, sorry for the developer affinity photo ipad software, because I said it honestly ... hopefully there will be a better change in the future

Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer are two different but related apps with different feature sets, Photo is best for pixel work and Designer is best for vector work. Did you buy Designer thinking it was the “pro” version of Photo?

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help