You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Beta.

I have down loaded Affinity Beta and evrything was OK from the Raw through to adjustments. After working several layers, they would not flatten. The flatten bar just continually scrolled for 15 minutes, then disappeared. The stacked layers were still there, they had not flattened. Before writing this part of this post, I have just ckecked and the stack has flattened so there is some delay between clicking to flatten and actually flattening the layers. So it seems to work, but there is some considerable delay.

Hi heskphotography,

First of all : please try to define a more suitable titel to describe you problem.
e.g. "Flattening a document causes a considerable delay".

Depending on the size of the file, the number of layers and whether many Live Filter layers are used, and your computer specifications, it can indeed take some time.
I myself and others seem to experience the same problem.

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.