You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Refund for Affinity Photo purchase

• Staff

Email AffinityReturns@serif.com within 14 days of purchase.

We are not in the office, but it's when you contact us that counts so your refund will be dealt with as soon as possible

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi euclidpb - that annoys me too, but far outweighing that  -- is the results you can get and the support available.  Why not give it a try whilst things in limbo.  Might be one of the best decisions you have ever made!  JMTCW.

Jafa - Just Another Fantastic Aucklander

(Jim)

Windows 11

Affinity Photo 2.4

Lightroom 6

Nik Collection and Topaz Denoise AI

Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz    32 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology

It might also be worthwhile to try to ask others here how you might solve the problems that you are having. You might mention the OS that you are using and the computer specs, etc as that will help to pin down what might be causing the problem. In addition the wonderful support staff here, there are tons of really useful users who will go out of their way to help to sove problems that others are having. Also, Jaffa offers some words of wisdom and I agree with him 100%!

Best regards,
Hokusai