You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

IPad Pro 2018 and 2nd gen apple pencil

Changing these brush settings worked for me on affinity photo. Might be the same on affinity designer. Set the flow and accumulation to 100% and on their drop down select pressure. Attaching some photos that might help

FDC2A9D7-3834-46A9-A779-F42A5485C196.tiff

BB5BDA6A-A043-40CD-903C-176E6AB90E56.tiff

D83BF84A-E661-4EBB-9A15-121D982150CB.tiff

On 12/22/2018 at 10:16 AM, Musa said:

Changing these brush settings worked for me on affinity photo. Might be the same on affinity designer. Set the flow and accumulation to 100% and on their drop down select pressure. Attaching some photos that might help

FDC2A9D7-3834-46A9-A779-F42A5485C196.tiff

BB5BDA6A-A043-40CD-903C-176E6AB90E56.tiff

D83BF84A-E661-4EBB-9A15-121D982150CB.tiff

Thank you SO much for this. This worked 100%!

No one could help me in the past on this. These settings should be default.

New to both iPad Pro and Affinity Photo.  Love how the Apple Pencil works in other apps, but this one seems to be missing two features, or I need to know how to adjust them.

1. Pencil Double-Tap, I tried switch to eraser, but I prefer switch to previous tool, and it seems to be ignored in either state.
  2. Ability to disable tools by Finger.  I want to only use Pencil as the tool, and any finger input should pan/zoom/tool pick or similar non-altering function.

Besides the above, I am also struggling with the Tool where I need to select the source by holding an area.  It works if I hold with my finger, but I can't seem to get it to hold the area with the pencil.

Otherwise, this program seems really nice, thank you in advance for your help.