kokichi

Improvements of Media Browser in Affinity Designer

Hello,

I enjoy using Affinity Designer, especially for creating assets for online media.

However, I would love to see some improvements on the Media Browser in Affinity Designer.

It looks like the only way to add folders to the Media Browser is physically dragging a folder from the finder which makes it difficult when using the application at full screen. The Media Browser disappears when I click out from the app.  If I make the app window small and try not to click the area outside the app window before dragging the folder, I can barely make it, but I find it's quite frustrating,

I hope the Media Browser can be attached to Studio either Left or Right side so that I believe it won't disappear when I click out the app. I also hope there will be a way to add/remove folders from the Media Browser without leaving the app.

Thanks,

Ko

I'm afraid you're out of luck on that, as Affinity has discontinued the Media Browser in the upcoming 1.7 release (now in beta):

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.475 Beta