You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just tried this with a big circle and some text, but neither show that jaggedness here (neither in AD Beta nor in the release version). I used 600 and 300 dpi documents on a retina iMac.

What are your document settings and which form/font exactly did you use?

I just tried this with a big circle and some text, but neither show that jaggedness here (neither in AD Beta nor in the release version). I used 600 and 300 dpi documents on a retina iMac.

What are your document settings and which form/font exactly did you use?

I am working on a Mac mini (Late 2012), 2,3 GHz i7, 4GB.
I bought AD, but before the update was OK.
Document settings in the screenshot below.

I used the ellipse tool, and the problem occurs on all fonts.

tmYFAdG.png

Hi @Psiaku,

I've experienced the same or similar issue and posted a thread about it a while ago here. When the screen tearing appears for me, if I press the middle mouse button and pan the canvas slightly it seems to correct itself. Does this work for you?

I've noticed this same image tearing issue appears in OS X's Preview.app. Perhaps this is an OS X issue and not an issue with Affinity Designer/Photo.

I'm hopeful the Affinity team at some point might be able to fix this in Designer/Photo.

No, for me it does not work, all of the time looks the same :/

This is probably not the OS X issue, because in other programs, everything looks OK. Even when I paste a file from the AD to Ps, everything is OK.

Besides, as I said, it happened after a new update.

we have to wait for a response from support... :]

Cheers!

Have you tried to change the View Quality settings in Affinity Designer’s preferences? Does that make any difference?  :)

yeah, problem solved!

I do not really know exactly what it was, but in the Preferences>Performance I set everything as in your screenshot, I closed the AD and after restarting everything is OK now. :] Thx!

Cheers!