You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

make filling changes standard

Hello Affinity

I came over some strange behaviour. When I change line properties like thickness f.e., all the following paths I draw are getting the new properties automatically. This is the correct and expected behaviour. But the same thing does not happen with fillings. The filling color / no filling or whatever setting I change for the filling, are not coming up again. I have to set them for every path I create. I could not find anything in preferences to influence that. So, this should really be standard.

Hi Thomahawk, there's a checkbox 'Use Fill' in the contextual toolbar. Could that be the solution? I'm on Mac too. Could replicate the behaviour you described, but by simply clicking this checkbox it showed the fill colour.

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

• 2 weeks later...