Hello all,

This is my first topic after many weeks from purchasing AP and AD, I love them and I'm very happy while working on them except some crashes.

Please check my screenshot, AP is crashes saying Runtime error! while windows showing a pop-up  that is AMD graphic driver not responding, but I have the only one stable driver from HP and only one that work properly on Win7 sp1 with all updates.

Any fix for this issue please!

AP_Crashes_-_Runtime_error.jpg

My PC is: HP Pavilion g7-1050ek

• Windows 7 + SP1 + All updates

• SSD 240G + RAM 8GB

• Switchable graphics card Intel HD 4000 + AMD ati HD 6470m 1GB (Working with AMD graphic)

Thanks for any help and support in advance!

Hi @Nadir,

It seems to be a problem with the graphics card drivers, as you can see from the balloon message in the bottom right corner. 

You can also try to install the latest Visual C ++. 

Try to disable aero and see if that fixes it. However, we require Desktop Windows Management Composition, rather than native Graphics drivers. This is natively on for Windows 8 and 10, but on Windows 7 this is most easily achieved by turning Aero ON. If you are not willing to turn the Aero theme on there is a work around described in this post, but any issues when running the software won't be logged unless they've been verified as still occurring with DWM Composition enabled.

Thanks,

Gabe.

Hi Gabe, thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for my too late comment! As I said "I have the only one stable drivers from HP 'official driver' and only driver that works properly" but crashed with AP+AD programs, I tried to do your suggest by uninstalling and installing latest Visual C ++ but still crashing and stop working. However, I think the problem is of incompatibility between my graphic card drivers and the AP/AD programs, that only HP can help me for that with special modification on the special drivers and that will not happen, while the programs AP+AD works without this problem when I switch to Intel graphic card, it is OK and works for me until I find a solution or purchasing another PC.

Thanks again Mr Gabe.