You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Emailing the files from AD on Ipad

I have just purchased Affinity Designer on Ipad.  I like it so far, the only issue I have with it is exporting files.  I see there are ways to export - but so far, it is not easy to export, for example, PDF files from AD.  Is there a way to simply email the files to myself rather than the hassles of exporting them through other means?  

Thanks~ 

• Staff

Hi JoonCat,

How are you exporting to PDF?  Just there a couple of ways, the 1st being Export Persona but i find it much easier if all i need is a PDF, is not not use the Export Persona and to tap the Document menu and select Export.  On the Export screen select PDF and then tap on the Share button and select Mail.  This will open the Mail app on the iPad and your PDF file will be attached to that email.

Ah, thanks.  That is what confused me so much, when I used Export Persona... couldn't figured out how to transfer the files.  I have looked via the Document Menu at one time and did not notice "share" at first.  Now that I know it's there, I can email it to myself.  Thanks again.   Hopefully the next update there is a more simple way to transfer the files instead of overwhelming the users who bought AD on Ipad with so many options, lol.