You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Twirl Brush in Liquify Persona

When using a large enough Twirl brush inside the Liquify persona where AP has to show the reduced size, double circled brush, the crosshairs disappear. I have the app Preferences set correctly, and it works until AP resize the smaller brush preview circle into a double circle.

Thanks for all u do!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Additionally, when using the Twirl brush, if I click once AP twirls; if I click a second time, it twirls again. So far so good. If I hit undo, AP goes back to the original untwirled image mesh, but the Undo History shows I'm only one step back in my Twirling... I think it would be more intuitive if AP reversed one step, not both.

Thanks for all you do.

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

However, the Undo behavior works properly if I hold Shift (Slow mode) while Twirling.

• Staff

I can reproduce the missing crosshair issue but not the Twirl and Undo issue you mentioned.

Clicking with Twirl twice adds 2 History entries and pressing cmd+z or Edit > Undo Twirl once undoes one History entry... I have to do cmd+z or Edit > Undo Reset mesh. So what am I missing :35_thinking: 

I don't know what you are missing, but on my machine it skips back two steps. Maybe try doing it with a low Speed setting, less than 10% and I just tap super gently/short period on the trackpad for each click....

Also, Esc doesn't Cancel me out of the Liquify persona.

On 12/19/2018 at 5:06 AM, Chris B said:

I can reproduce the missing crosshair issue but not the Twirl and Undo issue you mentioned.

Clicking with Twirl twice adds 2 History entries and pressing cmd+z or Edit > Undo Twirl once undoes one History entry... I have to do cmd+z or Edit > Undo Reset mesh. So what am I missing :35_thinking: 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.