You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lost my key... in space... or so....

Hi, I bought Affinity Photo in March. In the meantime, my e-mail account has been hacked and I have a new mail. Now I bought Affinity Designer. But find my product key for Photo no longer.Only for Afinity Designer...;(  Have looked through all the old mails, but find nothing more. I need the key for my new notebook. Heeeeelp !!!!
Am I right here ????

Your product key is associated with your email address at the time of purchase.

You should still be able to sign in to the Affinity store using your old email address and the store password you originally supplied, every if you no longer use that address for receiving email.

The Serif team can probably merge those two accounts, but until they respond perhaps this post will enable you to get your software downloaded 

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Theoretically, a good idea ... But that's the strange, I get the message that there is no such e-mail address .. I have even specified an alternative mail, which I sometimes use. I don't remember my password, so I wanted to reset it, but Affinity does not know any address. I'm afraid I have to buy this program again ... ;(

Before buying, wait for the Serif team to respond.

By the way, are you on Windows or Mac?

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

2 hours ago, Yna said:

Mac :)

In that case, the answer is different.

In March you would have purchased Photo from the Mac Store, and you don't have a product key for it. To download again you just need to sign in to the Mac Store using the same identity you used for the original purchase, and you should find it in your purchased applications.

Edited by walt.farrell
Fix typos.

-- Walt
PC:

• Staff

As Walt says, if you bought in March the likelihood is that you bought from the Apple Store rather than us. In which case you won't have a key as the Apple version is validated via their store so it doesn't need one. You would only need a product key if you bought directly from us.

If you did buy directly from us, please email affinity@serif.com with your order number or the email address you used to place the order so we can help you find the order.