You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Customer Query: Book Order

Hi there, I placed an order on November 27th for both the Affinity Photo Workbook and the Affinity Designer Workbook.

At the time of ordering it stated that the the Designer Workbook was In Stock, but that Photo Workbook was Out of Stock and I would have to wait until December 21st for it to be dispatched.

Yesterday I received the Photo Workbook, which completely surprised me, but I haven't received the Designer Workbook!?!

I just wanted to check whether the Designer book had been sent or not and isn't lost in some postal limbo.

Thank you for your time,

Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry you have not received your Designer Workbook yet.

Due to the success of the offer at the time, Amazon (who pack and despatch all of our orders) ran out of stock however we are in the process of sending more to them as we speak so I would like to think that this will be with your before Christmas although I cannot guarantee it.

I do apologise for the situation and hope this will be resolved shortly.

Best Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I'm more than happy with that. I'm glad it's more likely a stock issue and just a case of waiting a little longer, than a lost parcel that has to be dealt with.
I kind of expected some kind of delay with it being on the tail of the Black Friday sale. I was just more surprised at receiving the book that I wasn't expecting until much later :D

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

All the best,

Jonathan