You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Images being rotated 1.7.0.209

Hmm. I use several Topaz plug-ins (the old ones, non-studio), All of DxO's Nik, Corel's Particle shop, and some others and they all work fine. I don't encounter the same problem as you do. All the files are Tiffs or AP

Do you have this only with Olympus RAW files?  

26 minutes ago, rudyumans said:

Hmm. I use several Topaz plug-ins (the old ones, non-studio), All of DxO's Nik, Corel's Particle shop, and some others and they all work fine. I don't encounter the same problem as you do. All the files are Tiffs or AP

Do you have this only with Olympus RAW files?  

Yes when I bring in a JPEG or TIFF It's fine. This is a new problem in the Beta for me , I never had this issue in the past.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB Ram, RTX 3070, LG 27" 4K 10Bit

Windows 11 22h2

Dell Laptop: i7 7700, 32GB Ram, GTX 1060, 16" 4K

Windows 10 22h2

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, MEB said:

Hi digitalgene,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
This is a known issue that's already logged to be looked at. If you right-click the layer in the Layers panel and select Rasterise before using the plugins it should be displayed properly there.

That did the job Thanks

@digitalgene: Unless you’re keen on attracting the attention of spammers I strongly recommend changing your username to something other than an email address. To change it, go to your Account Settings page and click on the ‘Display Name’ link.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.