You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

2019 A4 Calendar

PaulEC

Here is a 2019 calendar, one month per page, intended for Affinity Publisher, into which you can insert your own pictures. The P1 version will show the full picture in the frame and the P2 version fills the frame with the picture. I made these for my own use and you're free to use them for personal use. I take no responsibility for any errors! The calendar blocks were originally made using the wizard in PagePlus. If you have a wire binding machine (and some calendar loops) you can do a "proper" binding, personally I just use a decorative bulldog clip. 'Hope it's of use to someone!

2019 picture calendar (P1).afpub

2019 picture calendar (P2).afpub

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

• 1 month later...

Thank you PaulEC for the two publisher templates.  I have managed to use (after much trial and error) both to produce a current calendar for 2019 (a month per page) using my own photos and event information.  It was a good way to start finding my way around Publisher - my first attempt in fact.   File attached will show the result for January 2019 starting with the P1 version.  Because my photos are in 3:2 aspect ratio this meant a large gap between the adjusted picture frame and the monthly details and it took me a while to find out how to adjust the size of the monthly details and how to fill new details in the day squares but I got there so thank you again.

The photo used appears to be quite noisy but zoom to full page and it looks fine and it prints fine too - might be something to do with Acrobat Reader.

January2019.pdf

Edited by Supersparks
Added photo explanation

Looks good! - Glad you found the template useful. Hopefully Publisher will have a built in calendar wizard at sometime in the future.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad