You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Document colour settings

Have a number of documents that were set up with a document colour setting of CMYK coated FOGRA27. Since beta 206 whenever they are opened the colour setting is US Web coated (SWOP)v2. Resetting, saving and re-opening returns to US Web. Starting a new document has the same effect.

Thanks for the suggestion MickRose.

Resetting Preferences/Colour works initially but seems to randomly go back to US web coated. Reinstalling has not solved the problem.

Am giving betas a rest for a while. Several features I need seem to be a long way off. The same has to said for Photo and Designer. I should add that I think what has been achieved so far is impressive but as a user of Adobe's Creative Suite it seems to me that horizons need to be wider - Publisher, Photo and Designer on their own will not persuade me to change ship.

I have purchased Photo and Designer and will almost certainly do the same with Publisher, but as far as I can see they will be programs to play with in the hope that eventually they, together with any additions, mature to what I need.

Rather drifted off the original subject but there we are. 

• 3 weeks later...

HI RyS

By default it should honour the profile embedded in the document unless you have set the app to convert to working space on open which by default is US Coated SWOP 2 for CMYK colour space.

Are you able to provide one of these document and perhaps a screen shot of your setting in preferences so I can take a look at what may be happening here

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.