You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashed beta 206 using Pencil tool (with stroke width using Pressure controller and Wacom Stylus, sculpting turned on)

I don't recall the pencil tool supporting pressure based width last time I tried in a previous beta - but works beautifully!

Sculpting was working well also, and then crashed. Send the crash report to Apple. Not sure what other info to post here.

How about a feature request for all apps: I would like to be able to have a setting to turn off the "stay selected" behaviour after I draw a stroke...it's a bit of an annoyance when drawing.

Loving Publisher, looking forward to the release and Have a great holiday break and New Year!!

Hi dorkboycomics :)

Do you have a recipe that I could follow to replicate this crash? Have you encountered the crash multiple times when sculpting? 

8 hours ago, dorkboycomics said:

How about a feature request for all apps: I would like to be able to have a setting to turn off the "stay selected" behaviour after I draw a stroke...it's a bit of an annoyance when drawing.

Thanks for your feature request! I will pass this on of course. :) 

16 hours ago, JFisher said:

Hi dorkboycomics :)

Do you have a recipe that I could follow to replicate this crash? Have you encountered the crash multiple times when sculpting? 

Thanks for your feature request! I will pass this on of course. :) 

I haven't seen it multiple times yet, but will continue trying to see if there's a specific trigger. As I recall, I was drawing numerous lines, and since they were always selected, I kept trying to sculpt them. Will see what I can find in terms of a consistent set of steps. thank you! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.