You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Undo brush bug

Latest beta.  Crop and image, then try to use the undo brush after dust and scratches are performed on the cropped image.  Undo appears to try restoring parts of the full image and not the crop even though undo selected after crop.  Copying and saving cropped image to new layer has same error.  

Hi Chris,

I'm attaching the file with saved history. 

Take note that the crop was made in both x and y.  Choose undo brush, select dust and scratches from history, highlight raster crop, and attempt to use the brush.  You will see that it is attempting to restore image parts prior to the crop.  If no crop is made, then the tool works normally.  Oddly, even if the cropped image is "copy flattened" and then a new image is made "new from clipboard" and the same steps are performed, the undo tool will attempt to restore image parts prior to the crop.  

img127.afphoto

Ok, also another behavior worth mentioning: If you take a copy flattened of the file (after cropping in x and y as I have shown ) and then use new file from clipboard, perform the same step of dust and scratches, and then try to use the undo brush, I get the same behavior of non-alignment.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.