Miicha

Field Blur Filter

Hi,

I'm having difficulties to use the Live Filter "Field Blur".

When setting a new marker, I'm not able to move it. Instead of moving its position the value for Global radius changes when clicking and dragging the marker. Also setting/ changing values for a new marker seems not to work. After selecting one and changing its value, the blur for other marker/ areas get affected. When I select a different marker and go back to the previous one, its value has been set back to its initial value.

Am I doing something wrong or has someone experienced similar problems? I'm using version 1.6.5.135 on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance

Hi Miicha,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
This was already fixed in the latest beta (the global radius change/not able to move the marker). The fix will be included in the next update. If you want to to give the Beta a try you can download it from here.

Regarding setting specific values for selected markers seems there's still issues here. I'm checking if this also happens on the Mac and will log them.

29 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Miicha,
This was already fixed in the latest beta (the global radius change/not able to move the marker). The fix will be included in the next update. If you want to to give the Beta a try you can download it from here.

Regarding setting specific values for selected markers seems there's still issues here. I'm checking if this also happens on the Mac and will log them.

Sorry, I haven't seen your post before submitting mine.  Good to know that it has been already addressed. I will give the beta a try.

41 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Miicha,

Hi,

with the beta moving a marker works, but I still can't change the value of a new marker. As soon as I change the value,  the selection moves back to the first marker.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Miicha,

Sorry, I haven't seen your post before submitting mine.  Good to know that it has been already addressed. I will give the beta a try.