You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[SOLVED in .350] Beta .188 to .331 - Glitch changing font styles in Context Toolbar

Hi there!

Just a little glitch that so far has happened only with the font Bembo MT Pro and only with the Move Tool. Trying to change from Regular to Extra Bold doesn't work using the Context Toolbar option, but it works doing it from the Charatecter Panel. Also, doing the other way around doesn't work, from Extra Bold to Regular (from Extra Bold to Bold or Medium works), using the Context Toolbar.

image.thumb.png.dd6d7e99c65ad2a04d3b33ee1b57c935.png

image.thumb.png.27381416eefc30e74bc025362d780f46.png

Also, this doesn't happend in Photo. Version 1.6 of Designer works without a problem.

Best regards!

16 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Thanks! Would you be able to use this URL to our internal Dropbox instead of a PM please?
https://www.dropbox.com/request/C3X3Zso9uZsCjXbHXvtT

Done! :)

Best regards!

• 2 months later...

Hi there, just to point out that things like this are still happening in the .243 Beta, although they tend to happend when selecting some of the Italics.

And still happening with the same typefaces.

Best regards!

• 3 months later...

Hi!

I have made tests with almost all of the Fonts I have installed and everything worked just fine, specially tried the ones I had problems with. Changed the status to SOLVED.

Best regards!

56 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Thanks for letting us know - Glad it is working!

Due to time constraints, I haven't tried all of my Typefaces; if anything new happens, I will let you know.

Best regards!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.