You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Please fix opacity slide on MBPro Touch

This issue has been a persistent problem with the MBP Touch.  When using tools that allow for adjustments of hardness, flow, and opacity, the opacity slider is not mimicked on the screen.  It is confusing as the screen may say 100% but if  the Touch Pad has been set previously there is an issue. All the other sliders work as they should.   

Thank to all at @Serif for your awesome dedication to your products. 

• Staff

Hi p_mac,

This is already with development, however it turns out this control isn't actually opacity, it is accumulation! Development have said they're going to look at putting labels on this bar, however I've also mentioned why isn't it Opacity, as all the other options available are found on the context toolbar!

I may have used the wrong terminology  but is the slider on the screen (accumulation) meant to mimick the slider on the touch pad?  If so it is not operating as it should. 

Hopefully this bug will be fixed as it has never operated as a user would expect it to. 

• Staff

The slider on the context toolbar is the opacity, but the button on the touch bar you're referring to is for accumulation. If you open up the brush editor, you will see that the slider does work (accumulation on brush editor changes), but it makes no sense to me why it changes Accumulation and not Opacity.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.