You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Panorama landscape + wrap trick

You can use the ­perspective/warp tools to straighten out the picture when your panorama stitch does not go to plan due to your (mine often lol) bad photograph or the program gets it a little "wrong" (often due to bad photography)

Better to use warp tools with a copy layer than a live filter that uses a lot of computer power -- that also applies to blurring .

Perspective tool can be found >filters >distort >perspective; or, on the tools pallet as marked in red. #3
Sometimes the more limited perspective tool will do, however the more powerful warp mesh tool is the better . Not sure there is any right ways to pull things into shape --- as you cannot really break anything just do what works for you -- some cropping may also be required

These tools can also pull UWA lens distortion into place ---- but will NOT work with city / building photos

Some smaller bits missing on edges can be replaced with the magical inpaint tool

Hoping that helps you in some way; if not, I'm sorry I wasted your time . As least you can read it far faster than it takes me to type it

Your input/ideas/suggests/questions welcome
Taken this morning with Pana Fz300 from the backyard while waiting for something to happen -- no; will not be keeping it 331713008_P1180992_.jpg.0ebb80b18f458e6e5076355f33415d6a.jpg1801444568_P1180992_-1.jpg.a072b364c121e42ebc863b3f3e82eaa2.jpgwrap.jpg.307eb2230659b5ad060af444959e3041.jpg