You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Studio panel headers don't expand properly

Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.192 on a German Windows 7 (64bit) behaves as follows: The studio panels headers can be collapsed, which works nicely. The expanding does not always work nicely, though. In the attached video,

1. the Table studio's headers are all expanded at 0:00.
  2. Collapsing them all around 0:11 works properly.
  3. Expanding them around 0:16 does not use up more screen space as desired, but only the space previously occupied by the collapsed headers, and instead shows a scroll bar.
  4. Only by switching to a different studio and back again makes all expanded headers display as desired.

After seeing this happen several times and creating the video, I could not reliably recreate this misbehaviour again, so I don't know under what circumstances it can be observed (at the moment, the expanding works properly again).

Andreas Weidner

Hi anweid

Much like yourself now  I'm not able to replicate this. Are you using a specific monitor size or screen scaling? What side of the UI are these panels docked? I shall keep  my eye out for this but feel free to let us know of anything you come across that triggers this

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.