You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Track Pad Zoom: Not Functioning (Beta 1.7.0.3)

Hello Everyone,
Well, i maybe missing something but i can't Zoom in and Out on ADesigner since the last beta install.
Tried to reset stuffs in there but nothing does... Well it is something i use a lot on projects ... like i said maybe i'm missing something here on how to get it working again.
Please instruct me and if it is a Bug of the new beta, please advice for a workaround.

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Are you using Mojave 10.14.1?  I have exactly the same issue on a laptop but it is not related to Affinity Designer in my case.  Try to see that the pinch/zoom does or does not work with other apps, even Safari. (Also triple check that your trackpad settings enable pinch zoom).  The really unfortunate but effective solution for now is to I close the laptop lid, wait a few seconds and then open again. Many people have reported this issue and I hope Apple fixes in the next version.  If you are on a PC then I think it's another issue.

56 minutes ago, abarkalo said:

Are you using Mojave 10.14.1?  I have exactly the same issue on a laptop but it is not related to Affinity Designer in my case.  Try to see that the pinch/zoom does or does not work with other apps, even Safari. (Also triple check that your trackpad settings enable pinch zoom).  The really unfortunate but effective solution for now is to I close the laptop lid, wait a few seconds and then open again. Many people have reported this issue and I hope Apple fixes in the next version.  If you are on a PC then I think it's another issue.

Okay !

Well i'm not on Mojave but High Sierra 10.13.6 and it was working fine prior to the new install (actually did it with the stable version too).
Thanks for the tips, i have tried it and it's working fine ... Issue from Apple you said ? :35_thinking:

---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF

6 hours ago, Sean P said:

Do you mean the issue is no longer occuring for you? Or the Pan/Zoom iseverywhefine in other apps?

Hello @Sean P Yes it is working now.

Simply close and open the lid and got it fixed.

Strange fix but it works

---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.