worlok

Designer on Mac margins when printing

Hi.  Maybe this is simple but I am not getting something. I have a page that I set the background well outside the page size but the printer is printing a white margin type of space and a larger on at bottom. Designer is set to no margins. I am not sure why I am getting this cutoff. Is this strictly a printer (HP inkjet) issue?  IF the background texture and the graphic at the bottom wer well within the measurements of the page, why am I getting this white space on the edges and a larger white space on the bottom of the page?

Thanks

20 hours ago, gbjack said:

Have you set the bleed size under document setup? Maybe it helps.

Bleed size is all 0 should I make it... what?

Did you tried to export and see then how it looks outside of AD? What happens when you export let's say to PDF and print from that with the HP printer?

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

14 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Did you tried to export and see then how it looks outside of AD? What happens when you export let's say to PDF and print from that with the HP printer?

Oh I just printed from the ahdesign file

Well it's hard to tell without seeing the file and knowing how it is setup etc. Maybe it's due to Designer, maybe due to the printer driver etc. - Thus you have to encircle the problem in order to find out.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan