You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Performance Issues & Other Bugs

I enjoy Affinity products over Adobe and wanted to see what was possible with Publisher. I'm typesetting a book, no images yet. The video will explain, and, aside from switching from OpenGL to Metal (and back) I haven't changed anything else, nor do I have any other apps open.

Another issue is that odd page breaks don't work, they just do a regular page break.

3. Oddness in Table of Contents (screenshot added)

811149620_ImageCopiedon2018-12-09at17_13_43PM.thumb.png.8cb6c34b1d29ecf6bd42f7470d4f6a77.png

4. Was on FaceTime video call. APub was open in fullscreen. Quit Publisher for another occurrence of issue #1. Reopened. Anytime the FaceTime window lost active focus it would hide my camera stream. Issue was resolved with exiting fullscreen mode of publisher.

5. When setting a negative value for decoration indent, the negative symbol shows. After entering the value the symbol disappears, making for a confusing UI bug.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.