You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have been recreating a novel previously layed out in PagePlus. I am copying and pasting and re-editing from PP to APub. The project contains about 200 pages, 6 master pages. With the Pages and Layers tabs docked in the same area on the right be default, I found it quick to switch from Pages to Layers, but very slow moving from Layers to Pages. It seems to take a long time for APub to rescan all the pages and repositiion to the current page. This became so tiresome, that I moved the Layers tab to dock with Assets, Text Styles, Character, Paragraph tabs on the right side of the window. This has been the case in all the Beta versions I have worked with.

I've just tested it. I haven't moved the tab from the lef tpanel but I have the Assets & TOC tabs there as well. Using your document it takes about 3 seconds to move from the Assets of TOC tab to the Pages tab as it rescans the pages. I have Windows 10 pro installed on this spec with an NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card.

image.png.b09b3c642a2fb862e1d9f754b6fd56db.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.