You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multi stroke gradient/ transparency masks!

Is AP likely to incorporate more functionality to provide multi stroke gradient masks in the next 1.7 release as you can do in Photoshop. I use this function a lot when compositing in Photoshop. At the moment this is a big drawback trying to do compositing in Affinity Photo.

12 hours ago, Raymondo said:

There, all done

I didnt find it in the sugesstions-forum. I personally want this too. (But only via Shift or other modify-key, to separate this multiple draw from the normal draw a complete new gradient).

And BTW it would be nice if i could define a "standard" gradient! White/half grey is maybe not the choice ALL user prefer. Also it would be nice if the extra-panel which appears when clicking the "color-field" in the context-bar would be available directly from the context-bar and not only after long-window clicking first the "color-field" (the four riders+the pipette should be DIRECT AVAILABLE part of the toolbar, and en-collaps directly here,  without the need of extra-clicking the "color-field" and then tabbing to eg. swatches, becuse it always open with gradient-tab, does not matter which tab you closed before.... Thats are 2 unnecessary  clicks...

however, with your friendly support, Raymondo, this tread should move to the suggestion-forum. 

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-09 um 13.18.28.jpg

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Not sure Polygonius how to move this so I'll post the topic again in feature requests. I"m not absolutely sure if we are talking about the same thing. I will include a link to a YouTube video posted by a guy called Mir Rom which I have respect for as he is very good at what he does. I don't post videos so hence directing you to him to illustrate my post. Apologies in advance if this is what you posted about and I haven't understood.