You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

I know we are aware of the issue and it's on the to do list to be fixed.  I can't currently check if this is resolved in the Beta as the Mac i'm using won't allow 10.14.2 (i'm using a late 2010 iMac at home).  I can check this out on Monday or feel to check out the beta and if it's not resolved, i'll see if i can get a rough time frame on when it's expected to be resolved.  You can get the Beta from here

Away from this, would you say MOJAVE is stable / most-app--compatible now? 

Darkmode is like AP-brightmode... a gimmick, i can wait long time to "need it" ;-) ... but the new desktope-stacks, the new "preview+++" and the new image-search direct in  finder... makes me appetite for mojave!  But even for this i could wait: Whats with NIK-collection or other apps like Devontihng, Pathfinder, BTT, little snitch... does they work now? 

Normally they should  - this is a TOC-update (improve usability, not the system under the hood). But very often the devil is in the detail!!! 

Do you use any of these apps? Its ok? 

BTW: i like this tic/toc system - should other developer "transscript": an equal number for NEW STUFF/UI-optimization and an unequeal number for fix/under the hood (Experimental "developes").... Well, or viceversa... and nothing so strong in the meaning, but in general this system makes sense: 2 teams with different EXPERTISE work more/less parallel... each focus of its special part...

I never would say that is apple is good in one or the other part... or however, the pirates of the XEROX...  but the tic-toc-idea as base-paradigm should make school : One update is for implementing new stuff/code/ideas - the brother-update is for fixing and "make this more (smarter) usable".... 

Never as a  "golden rule" STATIC-LAW, but as a flexible FREE concept! 

But maybe flexible, pragmatic, efficiency, focus, lets try just this special... ist too much "old-white-guy-thinking"????  Not enough "diverse" and maybe "discrimaniting" other touawabawoo-focus-ideas? Well if it is for you very important, so ask, no CRY  for it!

Most (or even many people) can live without. Thats democracy. But CRY CRY CRY...! So, I´m sure the most apps will follow very soon..., its such a very important "USP.".. in our one-flavor-diversety-society... you do not have to wait for tic-toc important things... if you CRY louad enough.

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

I am not sure understand long paragraph.

MacOS 10.14.2 yes that is call MOJAVE.

I have reason to contact (800) my-apple and I told them many times I did until they did answer for dark mode.

MacOS 8.0 to MacOS 9.2.2 have Appearances... (Can do dark mode) before 1999 (years)

• 4 weeks later...