You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Decoration "combine identical" bug

Hi,

The only way to unset "combine identical" on a Text style paragraph is by, instead of modifying the Text style itself, using the Paragraph panel, unsetting this option, and using the button "Update paragraph style".

If you don't do this, you'll have to have a slighty different decoration in the second style for it to appear (a trick that can be used when only using 2 paragraph, but not when more paragraph should use this style).

2018-12-08_101811.thumb.png.08371b9fd232d50736f1e068e38f50ed.png

2018-12-08_102012.thumb.png.4296c2984b2258fd1aa2378fc4051003.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:36 PM, Wosven said:

The only way to unset "combine identical" on a Text style paragraph is by, instead of modifying the Text style itself, using the Paragraph panel, unsetting this option, and using the button "Update paragraph style".

I can confirm this bug and the workaround on beta 206. When editing a paragraph style and unselecting "combine identical," that setting doesn't stick.

Thanks for posting the workaround, it helped me sort out this issue on a document so I can continue to test the feature with the correct behavior. :-)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.