You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A Gift from Gary this Christmas

AuthorAuthor

Sorry, it's not a piece of graphic artwortk, but rather a musical one (from a previous career!):
This is a digital download of about 60MB, of mp3 files.

It’s a mix of styles—from the 17th century, to jazz, and back again. I used digital sampling software and an occasional synthesizer to reproduce the wide range of instruments you’ll hear.

a standalone download page on my website

No nonsense, no self-center redirect. This is just from the heart of a fellow artist and his spouse, trying to put a little more love into this world.

Happy Holidays, all!

Gary and Barbara Bouton

<I used a number of different programs to draw the work, including a lot of you-know what, begins with an "A">

6-geese.jpg

Bouton-card-2018.jpg

new-AD-slug.png.458b94d5dc178383711ce27afd725aae.png

4 hours ago, AuthorAuthor said:

Happy Holidays, all!

Thanks, Gary, and the same to you and yours!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I'd have hit a "thanks" Like, (but is way past the first 10 minutes the day-likes count down start, so I'm obviously already out of likes)  because I like Christmas cards (and like the brave people who still send'em) , and because will always up-vote anything with 3D low polygon count models in it. Both things bring sweet memories..... :D . If someone makes a Christmas with a quake 2 low polygon count model I'll make my finger bleed on the mouse button hitting the Like thing....

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

It is amazing nonetheless !  :) 

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.