AuthorAuthor

A Gift from Gary this Christmas

Sorry, it's not a piece of graphic artwortk, but rather a musical one (from a previous career!):
This is a digital download of about 60MB, of mp3 files.

It’s a mix of styles—from the 17th century, to jazz, and back again. I used digital sampling software and an occasional synthesizer to reproduce the wide range of instruments you’ll hear.

a standalone download page on my website

No nonsense, no self-center redirect. This is just from the heart of a fellow artist and his spouse, trying to put a little more love into this world.

Happy Holidays, all!

Gary and Barbara Bouton

<I used a number of different programs to draw the work, including a lot of you-know what, begins with an "A">

6-geese.jpg

Bouton-card-2018.jpg

new-AD-slug.png.458b94d5dc178383711ce27afd725aae.png

4 hours ago, AuthorAuthor said:

Happy Holidays, all!

Thanks, Gary, and the same to you and yours!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

I'd have hit a "thanks" Like, (but is way past the first 10 minutes the day-likes count down start, so I'm obviously already out of likes)  because I like Christmas cards (and like the brave people who still send'em) , and because will always up-vote anything with 3D low polygon count models in it. Both things bring sweet memories..... :D . If someone makes a Christmas with a quake 2 low polygon count model I'll make my finger bleed on the mouse button hitting the Like thing....

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

It is amazing nonetheless !  :) 

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.