You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Grid not visible after page 1

Hello,

first off: wow, this app evolves quite quickly! Kudos to the dev-team.

I always work with grids, so I was wondering why it doesn't appear on all pages? Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Screenshot show page 1 & 2 — but the grid only shows on page 1. Made a new document, same problem…

kind regards!

Benjamin

Schermafbeelding 2018-12-07 om 14.27.24.png

• Staff

Hey Benjamin,

The grid is only showing on the page you've got selected. It won't draw on the page in your viewport if it isn't the active page. This helps identify which page you are currently on but we could look at changing this if enough people required it.

Thanks! 

• Staff

From your screenshot, it looks like you've got Page 2 selected but I can't be sure as the grey outline moves when you scroll as well as when you manually click a page to view it. The best way to be sure is to check what it says at the bottom on the status bar. It should say '2 of x' *Note x = however many pages you have as I'm not sure*

Hey Chris,

it was also set to Metal — setting it to "software" returns the grid, but gives me alot of spinning beachballs.

OpenGL(basic) shows the grid too — on all pages at once (not only active page). OpenGL shows it only on the active page…

Also the grid doesn't always start properly in the top-left corner of the page — when scrolling trough the document the grid moves up & down…

thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2018-12-10 om 13.04.42.png

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.