You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some EPS images lock up Publisher and Designer

I tried importing an EPS image on a blank page in Publisher. When I get the file all I get is a spinning beach ball. I let it go for a while but eventually I have to Force Quit the app. I even moved the file to another drive with the same hang up. I tied importing the EPS in Affinity Designer with the same effect. Locks up Designer and I have to force quit. Ironically I can import the EPS image into Pages just fine!!

If you want to check the EPS image let me know.

James K

1 hour ago, skyking said:

If you want to check the EPS image let me know.

I've imported a number or EPS images to Publisher and do not see that behaviour.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

JFisher - Attached is the EPS file that won't work and hangs up not only Publisher Beta but Affinity Designer as well. I have not tried it in Affinity Photo. Please keep this file to yourself as it is a proprietary files used for digital press testing. Thanks. Let me know what you get.

Skyking!

[EDIT] File removed. [/EDIT]

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.