You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Product Key

1 hour ago, Rubyjim said:

Mark I have bought all my Affinity products that are on my a/c in my Affinity store where I have all my product keys live. The product keys do not fit the  the lock of Affinity Publisher beta Serife has D/L to my PC.

Hi @Rubyjim, I'm a bit confused because you don't need a product key for Publisher...

On 12/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, Mark Ingram said:

Hi @Rubyjim, I'm a bit confused because you don't need a product key for Publisher...

On 12/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, Mark Ingram said:

That my dear friend is the point! Like you I am also confused I have AP, AD all with both with paid licence and Affinity Publisher beta running on my laptop. It is the latest Publisher updates that are insisting on a product key BTW I have never bought anything from Microsoft store.  

Jimmy

31 minutes ago, Rubyjim said:

That my dear friend is the point! Like you I am also confused I have AP, AD all with both with paid licence and Affinity Publisher beta running on my laptop. It is the latest Publisher updates that are insisting on a product key BTW I have never bought anything from Microsoft store.  

Jimmy

Can you provide a screenshot to clarify what you're seeing?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.