You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Huion Pen brush switches to eraser (split)

This problem has been reported before, and it's one I had when I started using a Huion tablet about a year ago.  In my case the problem was fixed (seemingly) by changing the Windows Ink settings, but I've been unable to replicate the problem since.  You might get a better insight here.

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

• 5 weeks later...

I had the same problem along with a couple of other issues. Huion support told me that their products are not fully compatible with the Affinity programs, so I decided to return it to the store. Too bad. It seemed to be a nice graphics tablet. 

The most recent driver seems to be a beta, but I didn't want to wait and see if they can fix the issues and be stuck with a non functioning tablet in the end if they don't..