You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer 1.7.0.188 Beta Grids & Axis Manager

When I open the Grids and Axis Manager window, it is so large that the upper part of the window is off the screen and I am unable to click and drag it out of the way. In doing so, this obscures my workspace so that I can barely see what the change in spacing is.

Hi,

I do not have this problem, the window is proported and does not exceed the size as, instead, it happens to you. As you then see in the example attached in the version  "Advanced ".

My specs:

Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Intel i7 - 4770 3.40 Ghz

16 Gb RAM

GPU NVIDIA Quadro P2000 

Grid_Snapping.PNG

Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 - 4770 3.40 Ghz, 16 Gb RAM, GPU NVIDIA Quadro P2000 

• Staff
18 hours ago, Morgoth said:

When I open the Grids and Axis Manager window, it is so large that the upper part of the window is off the screen and I am unable to click and drag it out of the way. In doing so, this obscures my workspace so that I can barely see what the change in spacing is.

Hi Morgoth, would you be able to attach a screenshot of what you see please? It sounds as though your Windows resolution might be set to low, or your display zoom level is too high!

On 12/7/2018 at 3:08 AM, Sean P said:

Hi Morgoth, would you be able to attach a screenshot of what you see please? It sounds as though your Windows resolution might be set to low, or your display zoom level is too high!

Would love to...(opens the Beta) and not an issue today. No idea why it happened on Thursday and is not happening now. I did not change my resolution or zoom settings. Must have been a NOOB error. Next time something is going on,  I will be sure to post a screenshot. 

On 12/7/2018 at 2:30 AM, Mario Bucci said:

Hi,

I do not have this problem, the window is proported and does not exceed the size as, instead, it happens to you. As you then see in the example attached in the version  "Advanced ".

My specs:

Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Intel i7 - 4770 3.40 Ghz

16 Gb RAM

GPU NVIDIA Quadro P2000 

Grid_Snapping.PNG

That's great, not sure why it went off screen Thursday. Today I am not having that issue. Next time I will post a screenshot.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.