You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

assigned shortcuts don't work curve break join

• Staff

Hi Mandu,

Just tried it myself and I can select a node using the Pen Tool, press Shift B to break the curve at that point. If I select another node and press Shift+B it will separate into two curve objects.

Have you set those shortcuts for both the Node Tool and the Pen Tool? 

13 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Mandu,

Just tried it myself and I can select a node using the Pen Tool, press Shift B to break the curve at that point. If I select another node and press Shift+B it will separate into two curve objects.

Have you set those shortcuts for both the Node Tool and the Pen Tool? 

Yes Sean, I completely overlooked the node shortcuts. My bad. I presumed that pen tool shortcuts would perform the same as node. Thank you for pointing that out.

• Staff
7 hours ago, Mandu said:

Yes Sean, I completely overlooked the node shortcuts. My bad. I presumed that pen tool shortcuts would perform the same as node. Thank you for pointing that out.

Interestingly setting these on Mac, actually sets it for both entries, but Windows doesn't so I'll get that passed on!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.