You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Function to Fit Picture Frame to picture and otherwise?

Nearly all photobook software I've seen to far has the options to synchronize picture frame and the picture:

- Put the frame excactly as the image (size & rotation)

- Align the image to the frame (size & orientation)

The only options I can see are for aligning the image to the frame in
"scale to maximum fit", "scale to minimum fit" and "stretch to fit".
These are good options and most other software does not have that.

But I think the basics are here needed also.

EDIT: This is Feedback for Affinity Publisher Beta. I seem to be in the wrong forum (even it is displayed to me as "Discussions and Suggestions for Affinity Publisher Beta on Desktop").

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471

Since no one replied I begin to wonder if my intention is unclear or nobody else sees value in this.
I try to describe it more precisly.

The use case is that I first drag in a Picture Frame with inexact sizes and place it somewhere.
After that I drag in the picture. Now I want the frame to resize to the correct aspect ratio.

So if a Picture Frame is for example 17.5cm x 10cm big and I drag into a picture of an 3:2 aspect ratio
I want to click a button that makes the frame snap to 15cm x 10cm to conform with the picture being displayed.

Or i another case I rotated the Image in an Picture Frame and later I find that I want to reset it.
I want to click on a button on that to make the Image rotation go back to "0° relative to the Picture Frame".

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471