You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD beta 1.7.0.3 wrong dimensions when exporting

Hello to all! Thank you very much for the new beta and new features with Affinity.
There is a problem, I created a new document in AD beta 1.7.0.3 size 180 * 210mm + 3 mm for bleed, resolution 300dpi, then I exported this document to pdf and opened it in AFPUB, the size has changed a lot, decreased and dpi increased 2 times . So this document I opened in the version of AD 1.6.1 the document size has changed and the resolution also increased 2 times.

Made a little video that was understandable.

There are also a very frequent collapse of AD Beta 1.7.0.3 when working with raster images and fonts. All reports are automatically sent.

Tatyana

• Staff

Hi Tatyana,

Something seems off with your initial document in the video. Your document setup screen shows a size of 375.6mm x 211mm! Could you attach the AFDesign document you are exporting, a screenshot showing all the PDF Export settings you are using and your resulting PDF please?

Hi, Sean!
Thank you very much for the answer. I also noticed that the settings of the document are a different size. Initially, the document was created in A4 format, then the artboard was changed to a different size. I attach a screenshot of the export of PDF. I can send the source file of the AF Designer as well as export the PDF file to your mail or cloud if you do not mind. Write me where to send the files.

Tatyana

Снимок экрана 2018-12-04 в 13.55.31.png

Снимок экрана 2018-12-04 в 13.57.43.png

Снимок экрана 2018-12-04 в 13.58.43.png

• Staff

Thank you very much for your files!

Looking at the PDF in Acrobat it appears to be exported correctly from Designer, it is actually the Publisher import that is going wrong, so I will get that passed on to the Publisher team!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.