You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

InDesign PDF to Publisher

I have tried searching to find my specific issue, but did not find it. I have my résumé in InDesign. It is an ANSI letter sized document (8.5"x11"). I export this as a PDF and import it into Publisher. It works surprisingly well from a look-and-feel standpoint (really gives me hope for the future when we can hopefully import IDML files), but the document is really small.

For example, my name is in 39 pt font size in InDesign, but only 10.3 pt after importing the PDF (and the PDF zoom level is 600+% just to see it normally). I did not actually notice this until I exported my résumé as a PDF and it was postage stamp sized.

Is there anyway to import a PDF as its native size?

Edit: I checked the ruler and it ingest a 8.5"x11" PDF as a roughly 1.5"x2" document.

Edit 2: This got moved to a bug thread, so I presume it is an issue, but I use it on Windows, not macOS.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.