You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo ebook free for one day on Amazon

Hi everyone,

The pdf I created about a year ago is now available on the Amazon Kindle store - Affinity Photo 101: The Fundamental Five Steps on an introductory pricing. One thing you should know is that it contains a coupon which allows you to get this course - Affinity Photo: Five Steps to Better Photos for free, because the book and the video series cover the same processes but with different photos. Oh, and it also contains coupons which give heavy discounts on most of my other video courses over at Udemy.

... and here's the other nice thing. The book will be free for one day - Saturday 1st December. So you can get the free book plus a free video course. If you do take advantage of the offer and you like the book, a review on Amazon could really help get the book noticed. But only if you can spare a couple of minutes.

thanks for your time

Simon

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, drippy cat said:

Hi everyone,

The pdf I created about a year ago is now available on the Amazon Kindle store - Affinity Photo 101: The Fundamental Five Steps on an introductory pricing. One thing you should know is that it contains a coupon which allows you to get this course - Affinity Photo: Five Steps to Better Photos for free, because the book and the video series cover the same processes but with different photos. Oh, and it also contains coupons which give heavy discounts on most of my other video courses over at Udemy.

... and here's the other nice thing. The book will be free for one day - Saturday 1st December. So you can get the free book plus a free video course. If you do take advantage of the offer and you like the book, a review on Amazon could really help get the book noticed. But only if you can spare a couple of minutes.

thanks for your time

Simon

Thx for sharing Simon, much appreciated. Will check your books.

Shame I missed on this great offer though.

Take care.

Thanks also for sharing. I missed the book offer and I signed up for the video training instead.

I am half way through and enjoying it. I could have done with a separate session on the logic of workflows (with a couple of practice examples) though. I get in all sorts of muddles because I have made adjustments and then tried a mask layer later. I have learned a lot from repeating the red Porsche colour change edit.

It's great training though and I am enjoying it. Well, apart from CTRL Zee? what's Zee? You meant CTRL zed right :-)

Jon

17 hours ago, Moss Piglet said:

Thanks also for sharing. I missed the book offer and I signed up for the video training instead.

I am half way through and enjoying it. I could have done with a separate session on the logic of workflows (with a couple of practice examples) though. I get in all sorts of muddles because I have made adjustments and then tried a mask layer later. I have learned a lot from repeating the red Porsche colour change edit.

It's great training though and I am enjoying it. Well, apart from CTRL Zee? what's Zee? You meant CTRL zed right :-)

Jon

Moss! I have to use the pronunciation that the majority are comfortable with! As it is I'm starting to use US spelling out of habit ('colorization') and resist the temptation to say things like 'Jolly good, old chap/rather spiffing don'tcha know?' in my lectures. It's not easy bringing enlightenment to the grateful world. But I rather fancy my ego will see me though...