You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ja, I think that I did, have some lines. But they are all parallel. For changing a house (with distortion) I need two functions. The first ist to set 1. point, then 2. point to make the line. 

And the second I use is to move the meshes not along the whole side ot the image but only to a given part of it. For I have to move from the right side and then from the left.

Please look to the image (a test only).

To 2.: The lens (Samyang 14 mm with shift) made a big S on the right side. It is corrected now. If I do the same on the left then the right side will move too. So it must stopped from the first guide left to the second.

To 1.: If starting on the left side, the corner is a curve too, I don´t want to make it exact parallel to the image; a little bit shall this corner stay as it is. But not as a curve but as line.

3. In the liquid tool I have looked for a way, but didn´t find.

Thanks, lars

guide.thumb.jpeg.09a5ee6fe8fa998e6df69282a96fc802.jpeg

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2