You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Add batches of LUTs Presets

Hi, I’ve been looking for a way to add batches of LUTs presets, but right now the only thing that I can do is to add one LUT preset per time. That’s unpractical for people (like me) who have tons of LUT Files. Please, it would be a graceful thing if you add a way to import in batches LUTs Presets.

To have faster process of LUTs import, the LUT Preset can have the same name as the LUT .3dl or .cube file

P.S: Also it seems that even on Mac/PC there’s no way to import batches of LUT presets.

Another request for this feature. I just bought a pack with ~250 LUT presets and adding them manually one by one is going to be a chore.

In addition, a possibility to organize LUTs into folders instead of one massive scroll-down list would be a huge bonus.

Using LUTs in Affinity is simple and that is great, but those few changes would be nice quality of life enhancements :)